|Back (Fitness Training)|
The Power Ball is a revolutionary new Gyroscope strengthening device that has been developed specifically to exercise the fingers, hand, wrist, and shoulder.
The product features a large, perfectly balanced ball that is housed within a durable plastic sphere. Start the ball moving with a quick zip of the pull string. Once moving, the objective is to increase the speed of ball rotation by moving your hand in circles. Rotate the hand in large (5-6") circles to start, then decrease the size of the circles. As you make the circles smaller, the speed of the ball, and the resistance, increases. This device can reach a maximum of 15,000 RPMs and 40 lbs of force. You will feel the effects of this exercise in just a few minutes a day.
The 250hz Classic is the 'Younger brother' of the 250Hz Pro model, this superlative gyro offers exactly the same high speed performance but ships without the digital speed meter which can be added at a later stage when required.
This gives you the same thorough workout on your arms and wrists at a very affordable price!
- Great for Strengthening Hand & Wrist Muscles
- Awesome and Fun Exercise for Disc Sports Players
- Offers Gentle Rehabilitations for Carpal Tunnel / RSI & Arthritis
- Includes Power Ball / Zip String
- Also Good Exercise for Baseball & Tennis
Extreme yet sublime...Powerball!
The unique sphere successfully blurs the line between exercise & fun and is suitable for both male and female, young or old. NSD Powerball generates between 1 - 40lbs of resistance depending on rotor speed and will tone the arms & wrists, build muscle or gently rehabilitate damaged limbs with its smooth non impact action. Inexpensive to buy, this is one of world's most popular gift ideas and will instantly satisfy 4 very specific requirements for you as:
- The definitive instrument for athletes and enthusiasts of many different kinds of sports, hobbies and pastimes
- A revolutionary new fitness product to help tone the arms and shoulders for women or build substantial power and muscle in the arms, wrists, hands and shoulders for men
- A highly addictive and fun to use "gadget" for competitive males & females
- The perfect instrument to gently rehabilitate lower forearm and wrist joints affected by carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain injury RSI, arthritis or previous breakage
|Weight||262 g / 9.2 oz|
|Supplied With||2 starting cords, instructions|