Strap A Rocket to your Ball - That's RocketBallz
Brace Yourself - Tunable Technology
Tune for extreme distance. Engineered with Flight Control Technology for easy face angle and loft tuning. Aerodynamic white crown – built for speed, power and ridiculous distance. Available in RBZ and RBZ Tour models.
TAKES ADJUSTABILITY FARTHER THAN EVER
Flight Control Technology allows you to tune the RBZ driver to your swing to promote monster distance and accuracy.
ADJUST YOUR LOFT - Flight Control Technology (FCT)
Flight Control Technology (FCT) allows you to tune your launch angle by increasing or decreasing the RBZ driver's loft by 1.5 degree higher or 1.5 degree lower. Eight FCT positions allow you to tune the loft in accurate increments.
AERO SHAPED FOR FASTER SPEED. - Driver Aerodynamics
The advanced aerodynamics of the clubhead allows wind to flow more quickly and smoothly over the crown to drastically reduce drag and increase head speed.
THE SCIENCE OF WHITE
The contrast between the white crown and black clubface makes it easy to align the RBZ Driver accurately at address. The matte white finish eliminates hot spots and glare to promote improved focus. The white head looks larger to promote more confidence and a fast, free swing speed.
- Flight Control Technology makes tuning the loft and face angle easy.
- Lightweight Matrix shaft and lightweight grip promotes faster swing speed for more distance.
- Thick-thin crown design creates lower CG to promote higher launch for more distance.
- Speed-enhancing head aerodynamics reduces wind resistance to promote faster head speed for more distance.
- Inverted Cone clubface technology promotes faster ball – speed and distance on off-center hits.
- Matte-white crown and black face makes alignment easier and eliminates glare at address.
“The RocketBallz driver is crazy good. I wanted to put it in my bag the first time I hit it and instantly understood why it was named RocketBallz. I can’t wait to play with this driver.”
“I am always working hard to raise my performance – especially off the tee. This driver’s distance and the fact that I can tune it gives me a huge advantage this year.”
|Golf Digest Hot List||Gold Medal 2012|
|Shaft Model||XCON 5|
|Shaft Length||46 Inches|