Logo plate setup fee, required to create printing pad for logoing golf balls
FILE REQUIREMENT CHECKLIST:
- PMS colours required.
- Outlined files preferred (ai, eps, pdf, cdr)
- Ensure all fonts are outlined & files are not password protected.
- Flat pixelised files can be used (jpg, bmp, tif ) *
- Hard copy artwork files can be used. (bromides, fax, business card)*
MAXIMUM PRINT AREA:
Is within the radius radius of a 23mm circle which guarantees no distortion.
Minimum order is 12 dozen (144 golf balls).
All orders above the minimum must be made in dozen quantities.
There is no maximum order.
Questions on Logo Plate Setup
- From Tuari Terangi at 5/11/11 9:15 PM
- From Tuari Terangi at 5/11/11 9:18 PM
- Do i have to setup a plate or template
- Hi Tuari,
The plate setup is what needs to be created for the printing machine in order to make your logo print onto your balls.
This is required for all logo orders and is a one off cost. Please specify the number of colours used in your logo when selecting.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No