Four rounds in the 60's and a combined score of -12 was enough to secure TaylorMade-adidas Golf staff player Raphael Jacquelin his third European Tour victory and first since the BMW Asian Open in 2007.
It was also the first R11 win on European soil, following a win at the Honda Classic and also the WGC Matchplay.
Raphael closed with a 68, but his overall stats for the week were very impressive with him performing exceptionally well with his driver, irons and Penta TP:
Driving distance - 310 yards (3rd)
Driving accuracy - 80% (8th)
Greens in Regulation - 88% (1st)
In his bag:
- TaylorMade R11 Driver - 9.0 (settings Loft - STD, ASP - Open, MWT - 6g heel and 6g toe)
- TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Fairway Woods - 15.0
- TaylorMade Rescue 09 Utility Hybrid
- TaylorMade R9 TP Irons - 3-PW
- TaylorMade XFT Wedges - 52 and 58
- TaylorMade Maranello 8 Ghost Putter
- TaylorMade Penta TP #69 Golf Balls
- adidas Footwear